Hey Karen!! No had commented yet on your blog so I get to be the first. Nice pictures and that is great that some students actually come to your apartment to see you! One can see that you teach older students. Hope you are staying warm! Katy is not loving the fact that you guys are getting snow. I am in fact jealous. I hope you have a great week! Ron
2 comments:
Hey Karen!! No had commented yet on your blog so I get to be the first. Nice pictures and that is great that some students actually come to your apartment to see you! One can see that you teach older students. Hope you are staying warm! Katy is not loving the fact that you guys are getting snow. I am in fact jealous. I hope you have a great week!
Ron
Oh Yeah I forgot to say that the leafs are playing in Phoenix next Saturday. Do you think we should go to the game??
Post a Comment